2009 - Now
Back end Developer - Archery
- 2019: Building a trigger-updated GraphQL server using Firebase and Apollo in order to list information about uploaded videos for an iOS app
Full stack Developer - Gwapit
- 2018: Development on all sides of the stack for the Gwapit web platform: Django on the back and Angular 6 on the front
- 2016 - 2017: Building the Front-end platform for a user management web app using AngularJS
- 2016 - 2017: Developed and maintaining web apps for Universal Music using AngularJS
Lead Web Developer - Altansia
- 2013 - 2016: Lead developer for MyWebPharma.com, a complete and personnal online software solution for pharmacist shops, allowing the online sale of non-refundable prescription drugs. Built on a PrestaShop 1.5 base.
- 2013 - 2016: Maintenance and enhancement of the Sondagenoo web platform for Orange. Using PHP 5, Zend Framework 1 and MySQL.
- 2015: Redesigned industrialization of web projects for Auxia, a subsidiary of French insurance company Malakoff Médéric.
- May 2013: Built a translation back-office for l'Occitane using Ruby on Rails.
- 2013: Built a (currently unreleased) website for a Barclays Premier League football player using Drupal.
- 2012 - 2013: Built and launched the current version of the SSiiMarket.com website using Silverlight, WCF web services and Microsoft SQL Server.
Project Leader - Nagile
Managed a team of 4 software programmers to build Nagile, a mobile monitoring client app for Nagios that runs on Android and Windows Phone devices. (with easy portability to iOS) Using PHP, MySQL and PostGreSQL on the server side, and PhoneGap/jQueryMobile on the client.
SysAdmin Research Assistant - Moka Works
- Provided programming and scripting skills to build DevOps tools for the support team, using PowerShell and PHP.
- Took part in field reorganization of computer infrastructures of various companies.
- Configured machines for on-site deployment. Mostly HP servers and routers, and QNAP NAS.
2008 - 2013
Engineering Software as a Service - BerkeleyX
Creating web apps using Ruby on Rails, applying a BDD approach.
Strategic Management of IT - Stockholm University
One year long exchange studies at Stockholm University. Courses focused on computer security, dynamic languages, Web/Data mining and data forensics.